We are delighted that you are considering becoming part of the Great Green Cleaning Team!
We recommend that you look over our website especially our mission and our values. Is Great Green Cleaning the kind of company that attracts you? Do you love cleaning and caring for others? If you are looking for an office position: do you love working with others? Being in service? Connecting deeply and supporting others to grow? Are you excellent at what you do? Are you a dedicated person with personal authority and integrity? Are you concerned about cleaning green, and the well being of our planet? If so, this may be the place for you!
If you are looking for a sales position- please see the bottom of this page.
Please take the time to read the following information and respond according to the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Maids / Housekeepers / Janitors Posting:
For the best cleaning job in NY! Full or P/T employment, nights and weekends too. We work 7 days a week, every day of the year! We love our team members and treat each other fairly and with respect. We provide you with safe Earth Friendly cleaning solutions, so you can clean Green, for your health, the Health of our Clients and of our Planet.
We provide you with our GREAT GREEN UNIVERSITY Training program, opportunities for advancement, Wellness Days and a 401(k) plan. Our office is located in Brooklyn, but we work in all 5 boroughs of New York & Hoboken/Jersey City NJ. Our Staff Loves working with us and we believe you will too!
We only hire the best Maids, Housekeepers, and Janitors in NY. Both men and women are urged to apply — but only if you have 3 years or more of home cleaning and/or Post Construction experience as well as commercial cleaning experience.
Here are the basics that you will need to apply:
- You must have 3 or more years of professional cleaning/housekeeping experience
- You must be willing to travel and work in all 5 boroughs of NY and Hoboken and Jersey City
- You must be able to understand and use the public transportation system of New York
- You must read, write, and speak English fluently and communicate well
- You must not be allergic to dust, cleaning solutions or animals
- You must be able to work around pets as 80% of our customers have pets
- You must not have any physical limitations that keep you from doing physical labor
- You can work in the US legally and permanently
- Your Background check will come back clean & you will pass random drug testing.
- You have a cell phone and an email address
- You are honest, reliable, capable, and not afraid of hard work & you love cleaning
- You are well spoken, have a nice appearance & people like you
- You’re ready to work hard & make good money in an environment that will support your personal and career growth
Please send an email to:
Make sure you send a cover letter telling us something about your self.
If you have a resume or written references or awards, please include these as well.
Great Green Cleaning is a scent free environment. As a courtesy to our team menbers and our clients please do not wear any perfume or scented creams to your interview. If you are hired, it is our policy that none of our staff members wear perfume or scented creams on days that they are on the schedule to work.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Our wonderful small Park Slope, Brooklyn based Service business is expanding. The only thing that’s wrong with the economy is that you are not working for us.
We are looking for 1 professional sales man or woman who is a hunter and a farmer and an excellent closer, who wants unlimited earning potential and is not satisfied with an hourly wage and is not afraid to go for it and get what you want now!
You can create your own income based on commission with NO cap! And your percentage goes UP as you create more money. We want you to succeed.
- If you have a fabulous phone voice and people enjoy talking to you
- If you are a smart, experienced and referenced closer
- If you’ve always had the highest numbers and you’ve been the top person in your field
- always been the go to guy/girl when someone needed help closing
- always the one who knows how to connect with everyone and give them what they need,
so that they become long time loyal clients who trust you…
Contact us right away!
Why do you want to work with us?
We are a small business that is growing quickly. Work with a small group of delightful people in a warm friendly casual family environment that is not your typical corporate office. This is not a sales office or a sweatshop. We are a professional Service business that services high end clients like MTV, The Stock Exchange, film companies, television shows, authors, singers, producers. Celebrities from all walks of life, and just plain folks as well.
Our clients call us all day and all night wanting to purchase our services. Easy as pie! You can also call out to create as much new business as you want — we will give you the training, the desk space and support staff to create residual income — so you will still be earning $$ while you are on your next vacation!
We are open minded, Earth Friendly, conscious people that do business in a conscious way for the benefit of each person and the planet. We enjoy coming to work each day and have a fun creative environment. Each of us is valued and we value each other.
Our office is open 365 days per year from 7am to 10pm — Make your own hours, so you can have a flexible schedule that works well in your life!
We like to partner creatively with our staff so your creativity, ideas and strategies are welcome and we are willing to support new ideas to help you grow your income and grow our business.
Submit your resume with a cover letter to:
Thank you — we look forward to hearing from you.
This is a drug free workplace & a scent free, non-smoking office.